Well I finally went and bought a new computer! That means I will start posting more pictures as well because I now have an up-to-date computer that I can download my camera software on to. I really want to start putting more pictures of Brenna's work and the experiments that we do. So I think it will be fun for everyone. :) I want to try to put small videos on the blog too - I will have to figure out how to do that.
Anyway, tomorrow night we are going to an Easter Egg Hunt with the homeschool group. The church that the group meets at do it every year. It is at someone's house out on 3 acres and there will be bouncy houses, hotdogs and and an egg hunt as soon as it gets dark. The kids find eggs by flashlight! I think we are going to have sooo much fun!
Well everyone, look for lots and lots of pictures soon! I will also post again later when I have more time! :)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment