
So Brenna and I were shopping yesterday and out of the blue she starts talking about getting her ears pierced. I have been wanting her to do it for a long time but it was completely up to her as to when she would get it done.
Well after talking about it a lot she finally looked at me with a big smile and said she was ready to get her ears pierced. Of course I haulted my shopping right then and there, checked-out and drove to the mall.
She did great and I am so proud of her! She looks like such a big kid now. :)
Well after talking about it a lot she finally looked at me with a big smile and said she was ready to get her ears pierced. Of course I haulted my shopping right then and there, checked-out and drove to the mall.
She did great and I am so proud of her! She looks like such a big kid now. :)
1 comment:
Diamonds anyone? Love you!
Grandma Dawnie :)
Post a Comment