So last night I decided to get on the floor and play with her. As I was making my sentences I started nonchalantly mentioning articles and prepositions to see if she would be interested at all. I would say things like, "Hmm, I need an article to start my sentence. Oh, here's one!!" It kinda peaked her interest a little and she asked questions and we made a little game out of it. We spent about 30 minutes dissecting sentences and then trying to make sentences better by adding more descriptive words. I also held up words and asked her what kind it was. I was so proud of her.
Apparently 30 minutes is about all she can take though (see picture below!).
*************************************************
Here's a couple more pictures that Brenna wanted me to put on here. One is of a mermaid that she drew and the other of her ironing. I was ironing Brendon's shirts one night and she wanted to do it soooo bad. With a little help she completed one shirt by herself. She was very proud and made Brendon wear her shirt the next day. :)
Here's a couple more pictures that Brenna wanted me to put on here. One is of a mermaid that she drew and the other of her ironing. I was ironing Brendon's shirts one night and she wanted to do it soooo bad. With a little help she completed one shirt by herself. She was very proud and made Brendon wear her shirt the next day. :)





1 comment:
Dang ~ this little one has been busy! Fun is in everything that you can do; as well as the self - satisfacation and self pride (Dad's shirt)
Great Job Brenna (mom too) :)
Mom / Grandma
Post a Comment