Brendon, Brenna and I went to the zoo last Friday. It is very nice going during the week because it's not crowded at all. Another perk of going during that time is that Brenna is usually the only kid around and she gets to do really cool stuff, like feed a baby camel! I posted a while back about her feeding Noel, the last one they had there, but I did not have my camera at the time. I was so bummed out about that but I got another chance last week. :) The baby camel, Merry, was born right before Christmas and was a lot smaller then the last one. She was not even a month old yet. We knew that feeding time was at noon so last week we made sure to get there right in time and crossed our fingers that Brenna would be able to do it again.
Sure enough the zoo lady came out with three HUGE bottles and looked around and nonchalantly asked if there were any short people who would be willing to feed a camel it's lunch. Brenna's little eyes lit up and she got soooo excited. Here's a couple good pictures I got....

No comments:
Post a Comment