Yesterday I sighed Brenna up for summer camp at one of the churches here in town. She is soooo excited about going!
It starts on Monday and it's five days a week for up to 6 hours a day (that is what I pay for but she doesn't have to stay that long). It will go through all of June and July. WOW! What am I going to do with all my time this summer? I'm going to be very lonely and it will be very quiet! LOL I'm sure I will find things around the house to do that I have been putting off for a while. I desperately need to repaint and fix up my laundry room so that will be project #1. Maybe I can get my yard back in shape too.
Anyways, this camp thing sounds pretty darn cool though and when I found out about it I asked Brenna if it would be something she'd like to do and I got an immediate "YES!". It is chocked full of activities - Tuesday's to the movies, Wednesday's bowling, Thursday's gymnastics and on Friday's they will take different field trips to places. I have volunteered to go on the field trips so that will be fun to do. She'll have lots of time on the playground with kids and arts and crafts too. The homeschool group doesn't usually do too much in the summer so I'm glad that I have found something this cool for Brenna to do. The cost is very reasonable (I, Mrs. Frugal, would even say cheap! LOL). You pay week by week so if there's a week that we have something else planned then at least I don't have to pay for it, so that's nice and convenient. I dislike being tied down to things - especially things that last for two months.
So other then that nothing else too exciting has been going on here. Oh wait!!! I'm going to be an Aunt again! :) My brother and his wife just found out that they are expecting again and everyone is so excited. Keira will be a little over 2 when the baby is born so that will be fun and interesting for them. So, congratulations PJ and Jenny!!!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment